Monday, May 25, 2015

#MicroblogMonday: What to say?


Some days, I stare at the screen and wonder what I should write. I have dozens of unfinished posts in draft because I can't get them to come out the right way. Others, sit on a private journal because they feel to raw to share.

But then I remember how lost I felt during our infertility struggle. How I just wanted to find people who understood my pain. I cry when I think of those who are still in the dark days of infertility. Please know you aren't alone. Some of your journeys will end with a baby. Others, will not. But hopefully, you will all find peace.


You can find more of this weeks #MicroblogMondays posts HERE.

5 comments:

  1. I understand.
    No matter which words you choose.
    hugs from Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's hard to find the words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written. Some days it just isn't the right day to share something. But I'm glad you share here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so beautiful. I love, love, love the last meme, the one with the lighthouse. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete