Monday, April 20, 2009

A possible situation

I just mailed our paper profile to an agency. I am so nervous! I also talked with him on the phone to line up a few more things like our home study and back ground check. The baby is due the end of May and its a boy. A BOY! Wouldn't that be fun. I've always wanted my oldest to be a boy.
It looks like it will cost about $28,000. YIKES! I don't want to spend that much. We have turned down a few possible situations because of the amount. Some were less than that. But each time I saw them, I just thought, we can't afford that, and then we didn't do anything to pursue it. But last night when I got the email, I couldn't think about the price. All I could see was a baby. I don't know if that is a sign or if I am just feeling more desperate. I wish I could understand my feelings right now.

At first I didn't want to tell ANYONE because I don't want to deal with the heartache, but I feel that this young women needs all the prayers she can get right now. She is only 18 and right now she is making the tough decision, quite possibly the toughest decision she will ever have to make in her life.

I want to get excited, but I am fighting it. I don't want to hope to hard and then have her choose someone. If the others from the email submit their profiles too, she will have some great couples to choose from. I would choose any of them if I were in her situation. I'm sure it will be a tough situation. I am just praying that she can do what is best for her child.

No comments:

Post a Comment